Join the team
Pearl is looking for passionate, skillful individuals to grow our agency. If you'd like to join our team, check the position availability below and submit your resumé.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, under the direction of the Account Director will provide administrative and customer service support. Responsibilities include managing agency workflow, client reports, timelines and project coordination. The Account Manager will be responsible for assigned accounts, ensuring that clients’ needs and objectives are met, and the creative team has the information it needs.
The Account Manager maintains a high level of awareness with client activities, detail oriented program and project management and professional communication with client contacts. The Account Manager will also be proactive in developing solutions to further client goals and initiatives.
- Management of assigned clients
- Project management
- New business proposal development
- Project estimating
- Preparing account service-related documents
- Fielding and processing internal and external information requests
- Scheduling and managing agency workflow
- Arrange and attend client meetings
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information
- 3-5 years advertising/marketing agency experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of basic programs such as Word/Pages, Excel/Numbers, and
Preferred Additional Experience (not required):
- Social media management
- Public relations
- Marketing/Media planning